Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Final Countdown

Never thought I would finally be done with school. I finally get to move on and not have to worry about my grades or professors (except Clark) getting mad at me for missing because of softball.

I am the first to graduate college in my family so they are probably more excited than I am. I don't know if they know the only reason I am graduating is because of them.

If it wasn't for them I wouldn't of been able to play the sport I love and get a scholarship out of it. And if it wasn't for the scholarship then I wouldn't of been able to go to college. My parents spent so many weekends just sitting there watching me play in the blazing heat of even the freezing rain all so I could live out my dream of playing college ball.

So it is only right that I repay them by graduating.


I usually don't post sentimental stuff because i'm just not like that, I never have. But my parents really have done everything for me and I don't know what I would do without them.

They tell me they are proud of me everyday and I always just say thank you. But they don't know I am saying thank you because they are the main reason I am even here getting my degree and living out my dream to play college ball.

The thing that I will miss the most is by far my team. It wasn't just my parents that got me through these four years, It was my team as well. If I didn't have them no telling where I would be.

Its been real and its been fun, but it hasn't been real fun. (Just kidding college was the best time of my life).



No comments:

Post a Comment